- 7:00 p.m. via Zoom and Facebook
- The Last Tuesday of every odd-numbered month
- The JANUARY 2023 meeting has been cancelled due to a workshop scheduled by the Council President. New date of January 2023 meeting TBD
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Streets and Roads Commission consists of up to seven members including a liaison. Current members include:
- Mary Beth Obremski - Chairperson (March 2024)
- - Secretary
- Lynne Galletti - Council Liaison (June 2025)
- Luci Riegel (February 2025)
- Zachary Fanning (July 2024)
- Daniel Gilmore (October 2023)
There are currently 2 openings on Streets and Roads
The Streets and Roads Commission is charged with the following duties:
- Investigate and make recommendations concerning traffic control and traffic calming measures.
- Review and provide advice on street, road, sidewalk and gutter maintenance.
- Undertake such other studies, programs and recommendations as may be appropriate or requested from time to time by the Town Council. Recommendations are taken to the Town Council for approval as appropriate.