Public Works

Streets & Roads Department

Contact for:
  • Missing / damaged street signs
  • Potholes / any other asphalt problems
  • Tree problems
  • Any other road related concerns
Email Streets and Roads Department

Water & Sewer Department

Contact for:
  • Broken or missing water / sewer lid
  • Water running down the street
  • Any other problems with the Town water / sewer system
Email Water and Sewer Department

Parks & Recreation Department

To reserve a gazebo at the park, or any other business pertaining to the parks please call the main office, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 301-829-1424.

To report vandalism, broken equipment, or any other park concerns, please email Public Works.


Please contact this emergency number only if the concern cannot wait until the next business day: 240-793-3697.