Mount Airy Restaurants will still continue to offer high-quality products with new delivery options: curbside, carryout, and delivery. Our customers are our livelihood.
In order to prevent spread, the following precautions have been put in place for all Mount Airy Restaurants.
- All food employees wear gloves during food preparation.
- All food and cash handlers to use gloves. Gloves will not cross-contamination between food and cash register exchanges.
“Limited Contact” delivery options.
- Pay ahead using a credit card. No cash payments, please.
- If curbside is an option, give color make and model of car when ordering, drive up and open back window where an employee can drop off bags in the back seat
- If customers must come into a restaurant, have designated spots in a restaurant for pickup and label bags with customer names.
- Limit the number of customers in a restaurant at one time and enforce 6 feet of social distancing.
We ask that customers who may have been exposed, or who are experiencing flu-like symptoms please avoid picking up food.
Many of our servers who rely on tips for a living are now converting to helping with delivery and carryout. Please tip generously.
Considering posting a picture of yourself and your food on social media and use the hashtag #SupportMARestaurants