Code Enforcement

The Code Enforcement Department responds to complaints from residents and businesses that affect the quality of life within the corporate limits of Mount Airy.


Main concerns of Code Enforcement are issues such as:
  • Illegal Signs
  • Inoperative or Unlicensed Vehicles
  • Maintenance of Structures
  • Overgrown Yards and Lots
  • Public Nuisances
  • Zoning

Regular Inspections

Regular inspections are also performed throughout the town to ensure properties are in compliance with the Code of the Town of Mount Airy.